Back-to-Work – Relaunching a Career
“Lisa is intelligent, creative and committed career coach. She is warm and professional and interested in my personal growth as well as my professional advancement. Lisa’s career advice is practical and encouraging.”
— Client in Tampa, FL
Career Relaunch and Vocational Evaluation Plan for Spouses in Divorce Transition: $6,200
TIMELINE: A total of ten hours: Four 2-hour career sessions at weekly or monthly intervals and two hours of pre-work such as strength and personality assessments.
GENERAL PROGRAM OUTLINE – Varies according to individual needs
- DISCOVER Identifying strengths; how strengths can be indicators of career possibilities.
- EXPLORE: Investigating career options matching values, interests, personality, strengths, and skills.
- DESIGN: Creating an action plan for your best career options.
- DO: “To Do” items such as résumé revisions, LinkedIn profile, networking, and interview preparation.
CAREER & SALARY POTENTIAL REPORT (VOCATION EVALUATION)
This is a comprehensive report that predicts your most likely career path and income potential. It includes specific salary information, weighted by compensable factors weighed by employers when extending job offers. Factors such as education, experience, industry knowledge, technical skills, supervisory skills, specializations, certifications, prior salary history, and the competitive temperature of the job market.
Vocational Evaluation Report Contents:
- BACKGROUND AND CAREER HISTORY: Timeline of relevant milestones
- SUMMARY OF FINDINGS: Chosen job or career path, viability and salary expectations
- TIMELINE: A timeline of the most viable projected career plan
- APPENDIX: Assessment results, notes, and samples of jobs and training programs (if relevant)
Working at home and in the community matters.
Have you devoted the last several years raising a family or caring for a loved one? Are you preparing to get back to your profession or explore a new one? If so, I can help you transition back to the workplace armed with newly found confidence and well-thought-out strategies.
Taking time off to raise children, care for elderly parents, or to earn an advanced degree is a rapidly growing trend. Time off for such a hiatus ranges from one summer to decades. Whatever your situation may be, it’s prudent to plan your best strategy for re-entering the workforce.
There are myriad options to consider: Full time? Part-time? Family-friendly? Commuting? Telecommuting? Job sharing? Independent contractor status? Special projects? Work from home programs?
As a former HR professional, career coach, and HR consultant, I am familiar with employment options for working parents who want to consider all their options while raising a family or coordinating care for precious loved ones. Together, we can devise career and employment strategies that will allow you to maintain a healthy balance in your professional and personal lives.
Telephone or Video Career Consultation:
Straightforward career advice. Your agenda. Your questions. The session includes a pre-session questionnaire completed in advance. (100% of invested fee is applicable to other programs.)
1-Hour Consultation: $500