Career Services and Fees
Students | Career Changers | Return-to-Work | Second Careers | Re-launchers
Career Decisions I: $3000
My most comprehensive program. Ideal for individuals who want to thoughtfully sort through their best career, craft or job options. It applies to an array of career options from launching your first professional job, to changing careers. It is customized to meet your individual goals and aspirations.
Career Decisions Program I – Four two-hour career sessions, scheduled weekly or monthly. This includes personality, strengths, interests, and career assessments. Includes a résumé and LinkedIn profile.
- Relevant factors that go into career decisions: Values, Interests, Priorities, Personality, Strengths and Skills
- Formatting a LinkedIn Profile that attracts recruiters and potential employers
- Being able to describe what is special about you and how you standout
- Building genuine confidence by knowing yourself, what you’re good at and how you add value
- Describing your skills, knowledge and abilities in ways relevant to employers
- Conducting a market analysis of your best career and job options
- Increasing your chances of getting noticed
- Confidence building and preparing for interviews
- Designing, revising and editing your resume or CV that will likely be read
- Preparing for telephone and personal interviews
- Understanding how internal and external job postings work
- The 15% who get job interviews by pressing the “Apply” button
- Why 80% of job openings are not posted on job boards and how to find out about them
- How much your LinkedIn photo and headline matters
- Decoding job descriptions – The 80% rule
- Networking online and in person
- Connecting to others, loose ties and friends of friends
Career Decisions II: $1500
Half of the program above. Get only the help you want. Two, two-hour sessions. Ideal for individuals know what they want but need help getting there or a second opinion along the way.
Intensive Interview Preparation:$1800
Be Your Best When it Matters Most.
Half day of intensive interview preparation.
Advice and candid coaching feedback from a former recruiter who has sorted through thousands of resumes and recruited, interviewed, and hired hundreds of employees. Gain insight and self-awareness about how you come across; What others might be thinking when they first meet you; Objective observations about what to build on and what to eliminate.
Professional Branding – Telling others who you are, what differentiates you, and how you add value.
Interviewing Insights – A hiring manager’s perspective… Insights about what the hiring manager is thinking from the moment you walk in the door.
Interviewing 101: The first five minutes are your last five minutes to make a positive first impression.
Interviewing Etiquette: “Do’s and Don’ts”
Non-verbal Communication Skills: How and why posture, proximity, and eye contact matter.
Best Practices: Strategies for the night before, one-hour before, beginning, middle, ending, and post interview.
One Time Consultations:
(Phone, Skype, FaceTime or Personal Office Visit)
Straightforward career advice. Your agenda, your questions. Session includes a pre-session questionnaire completed in advance. (100% of invested fee is applicable to all other programs.)
6o-minute consultation: $300
120-minute consultation: $600