Zoom and Virtual Interview Coaching
As a former recruiter, I sorted through a database of thousands of employment applications and résumés. It was my job to pre-screen, interview, and offer jobs to hundreds of candidates. I have first-hand experience as an interviewer. I know how interviewers and hiring managers think, operate, and make decisions during the selection process.
Working with me will help you gain insight and self-awareness about:
- Your first impression. (The first six seconds are critical.)
- The confidence or lack of confidence you project.
- How to talk about your strengths, weaknesses, and experiences.
- How to be impeccably prepared for video interviews
- How to talk about failures and lessons well learned
- How to overcome Imposture Syndrome, anxiety, and confidence issues
Virtual and Personal Interviewing Skills 101
Virtual and Personal Interviewing Etiquette
Non-verbal Communication Skills
Preparation – How to prepare to be your best when it matters most